Tuesday 12 April 2011

Spinning


The world is spinning at thousand miles an hour,
Stars burning, exploding, dying every hour.
Can we stop and appreciate the moment we were born,
Without feeling so lost and utterly forlorn?

I breathe a moment and your face no longer blurs,
It freeze frames and I wonder if it's really her
Who has exploded in my mind like a stupendous star
And grabbed my heart and pulled me in from afar.

Yes we're muddled, battered, bruised and scarred,
But we're fighting, relentless and unashamed.
We may be spinning at a thousand miles an hour,
But no-one can stop our passionately loving power.

3 comments:

  1. i like this post, it reads to fast and intense with such truth. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Kiz. I think that's what love is like sometimes - so fast and intense, it feels like the world's spinning out of control.

    ReplyDelete