Saturday 23 April 2011

Life is for Sharing

Tonight I have shared time with people I love and I have adored seeing them interact with each other as couples. I love seeing others in love and the different dynamics it brings. Each couple has their own way of loving each other and understanding how to be a bit weird, or ironic, or loving, or 'out there'. I love how couples work. You get your own language and communication system. I guess other people see it too, but I notice when one partner does something subtle or the other does something to make a hint. It's lovely because there's a form of communication no-one else usually sees. I see it because I love to observe. Maybe I see it more because I want it.

A brush of the hand, a glance sideways, a tilt of the head, a cross of the legs, a shift in the seat, a flick of the hair. Small gestures magnify beautifully wonderful couple communications.

I want that.

5 comments:

  1. Patience Tom, It'll come! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. :) I hope so... Not very patient when it comes to love.

    ReplyDelete
  3. No one is... Enjoy the time you have looking and finding... don't just focus on the end result! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I understand that desire, and even still now, I have a longing for that.
    It is there some of the time, but with the distance I get an endless craving.
    I adore seeing others in love.
    I think it is so simply stunning.

    Beautifully written xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. People in love is truly beautiful. I love the small gestures which come with it. I am so about the small gestures. It makes the bigger picture much more wonderful. xx

    ReplyDelete