Tuesday 26 April 2011

My World of Dreams


Rest your head and close your eyes,
The sun has set and said goodbye.
Drift to a place where anything is viable,
Where you can run like the wind; anything is possible.

I can leap tall buildings, travel through time.
The world is at its best and all completely sublime.
I am a knight or a Jedi, a lover and free.
I wander without guilt and find a place to 'be'.

Do not worry about tomorrow or what it will say,
For it seems so far away until facing that day.
Here I am, deep in my imagination and not alone.
Will I wake to find I have finally found my home?

5 comments:

  1. My hands feel strong, but my knees were far to weak...
    I don't know why I just quoted Adele.
    Those words, were like lyrics.
    Poetic.
    Beautiful {{{hugs}}}

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful poem, I can relate to it so much. I love sleeping because it takes away my mental pain. I dread waking up and facing reality and wondering how my day will go.
    - Melissa

    ReplyDelete
  3. thanks guys. Peace and love. xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. I can't post above :(
    I have tried to post a million times.
    So if this is the millionth post, I apologise.
    I just want to say, that 2010, was pretty crappy for me too.
    And I just posted about my worries for this year too.
    You can come through this Tom {{{hugs}}}

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ah, not sure why posting comments on the other post isn't happening.

    read your post (and commented) - again, feels like I'm reading about myself in parts. Were we separated at birth? :) x

    ReplyDelete