Wednesday 27 April 2011

Lost in the Wasteland


I'm sure I must be missing the point about 2011. Every bloody door I push is bolted or opens slightly and then slams in my face. It's a recreation of 2010. History repeating itself. Groundhog year. Are we destined to live our lives in cycles, with slight variations leading to similar outcomes? If you get trapped in a good cycle then do you see fortune upon fortune piling up around you emotionally and physically? If you're part of that whirlwind which catches you and sweeps you away in a moment of despair or disappointment are you funneled into something far more challenging and draining?

I'm confused right now. I feel like I'm standing in the middle of the arctic with no directional aid. Everything is white and I don't know which way to walk.

No comments:

Post a Comment