Wednesday 27 July 2011

The Butterfly Effect


Step on those beautiful wings to stop the chain,
But don't you see what you do multiplies the pain?
You crush the wings in your palm to slow the process,
But you have multiplied the outcome beyond what you possess.

A butterfly flaps and and Tsunami roars and consumes,
The gentle wings wakes Krakken and his deadly fury.
We stare at the Admiral's enchanting colour and purity,
Forgetting the chain reaction he brings forth infinitely.

I have wings which help me to wonderfully soar and fly,
So please don't drag me down and tell me it's goodbye.
For my tears will fall and turn into floods of pain,
Which overtake us and sweep us away like a runaway train.

Hold me close, for as you do the love entwines our souls,
And lights our beings like never before and will again.
Let us stretch our wings and see their sublime effect,
As we soar together through darkness and light forever.

1 comment:

  1. This is wonderful, beautiful, and so articulate.
    Thank you for sharing the beauty of your heart <3

    ReplyDelete