Tuesday 12 July 2011

30


I don't believe in New Year's resolutions. I don't believe a specific date can suddenly change the course of how your life is going.

I am turning 30 in a few hours and what I do believe is the significance it is bringing. I have been guiding my life along a different path over the past few months. I've stumbled and fallen. I've got back up bloodied and bruised, but even more determined to see my life in a new light. A new dawn. So, turning 30 is marking how my life is on a different path; a path where I'm going to reach for my dreams and strive to pursue that which makes me happy, at peace and fulfilled.

I will be a published author. I will be a loving partner. I will be at peace with Thomas.

Peace. x

4 comments:

  1. Hi Thom, been reading your blog for a few months now, since ive got to know Joe, and just love what you write and how you say it, so real, Thanks..and Happy Birthday..

    ReplyDelete
  2. I want all of that for you <3

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks Julian. I can't help but write things as they are. It's cathartic. :)

    Here's to a good decade Rach. xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Happy Birthday Bro. 30years and 9months is a deep connection hey...

    ReplyDelete