Thursday 27 September 2012

Mark Driscoll is an antichrist

I posted the other day about control freaks and Mark Driscoll is a prime example of what I was writing about.

Mark Driscoll is pastor of a very large church in Seattle.  From what I gather, the church is still growing and the largest demographic (according to his words) are 20something single men.  This probably speaks volumes.

I was made aware by my twin bro about a website written by a couple who left Driscoll's church after facing severe bullying and abuse.  Driscoll was extremely controlling and intimidating.  Here's a video by this 'Christian' leader preaching about how nice it would be to punch the crap out of some of his leaders.  Arrogant, ignorant and completely anti-Christian is how I would categorise this guy:



There are so many videos of Driscoll and his absolutely bullish ways.  He disdains women by the implied things he says in preaches I have listened to; he views any man who struggles as weak and insignificant.  He is the epitome of the anti-christ because he sees Jesus as a Sly Stallone, ready to slit the throat of Satan and he sees himself as Apollo Creed ready to smash the shit out of anyone who would oppose him.

I don't usually post about specific Christians, but then this guy isn't a Christian but is actually a twat who I hope is revealed for the fraud and absolute shit he really is.

I don't believe Jesus is god, but if he is then I feel sorry for him that he has people like this claiming to represent him, because Mark Driscoll is an anti-christ.

1 comment:

  1. It's so sad when religion is commandeered by human ego. The damage is epic.

    ReplyDelete