Thursday 28 March 2013

The Still, Small Voice

I hate feeling like I am not strong enough.  I know I have a good understanding of people and I know I have a good understanding of how people think.  I guess I always try to look for the best in people and try to believe that they are not intending to screw me over.  God, I know that is incredibly naive and, in fact, so many people out there are trying to get what they can regardless of how others are treated in the process.  It saddens me.

I have so many dreams and I truly believe I am exceptional at what I do but I have so many voices telling me to do this or do that, I suddenly struggle to understand what I AM actually thinking.  I am currently doubting my own abilities because so many other voices are giving me a very different story.  Their voices are not to be dismissed but it makes me question my own.

I need to gain a perspective where I can listen to the still, small voice of reason from my own mind and nod to it with confidence.  The problem with that is, I have so much noise that still, small voice is struggling to be heard.  I think this is currently reflecting my own state of mind.  

Do you ever struggle to hear your quiet voice?

Peace.  x

No comments:

Post a Comment